Last-minute spring break deals for the familyPosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- It is not too late to score a great spring break deal. Whether you want to stay in or get away, Deals Diva Alicia Markham has you covered.
Spring break deals in town
1. Check out the POGO pass. This is an excellent value. It's usually $99, but only $39.98 with promo code ALICIA. It's good for a whole year and includes admission to the Phoenix Zoo, the Sea Life Aquarium, Skateland, Brunswick Bowling, Enchanted Island, the Phoenix Rock Gym, the Arizona Museum of Natural History, even Sunsplash in the summer. The pass is worth $1500 if you go everywhere, and you'll only spend $39.98. It pays for itself quickly and gets you out doing fun things!
2. Enjoy the beautiful weather and take the kids to a Spring Training game. Alicia found a deal that will get you tickets to Camelback Ranch in Glendale for $8. See the D-backs play the White Sox on Saturday, March 9, or the D-backs play the Dodgers Wednesday, March 12. There are other White Sox and Dodger games available, too.
3. You've got to eat during spring break and it's fun to go out! Chompie's is offering a FREE burger when you buy one along with two drinks every single day in March (except St. Patrick's Day) after 3 p.m.
Spring break deals out of town:
1. Desert Snow Connection offers daily trips to Snowbowl for the whole family. A package can include transportation, lift tickets, rentals, lessons, and refreshments on the bus. You come back the same day you leave (6 a.m.-7:30 p.m.). They have pickups in North Phoenix and in the East Valley. Enjoy 10 percent off with promo code ALICIA.
2. In San Diego, you can stay at the PB Surf Beachside Inn for just $105 a night with the deal on Groupon. This is usually $139/night.
3. At Legoland you can buy one adult ticket get one child ticket for free with a special deal Markham found.