Save on Family Fun at Disneyland and the Renaissance Festival!Posted: Updated:
With spring break coming up, lots of us are thinking about where to go.
Disneyland is a very popular option and there are several deals to think about when you're planning your trip.
1. If you really want to stay at a resort hotel, you'll save 25% off stays Sunday-Thursday nights through April 10th. This is huge, as the resort hotels rarely go on sale! https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/disneyland-resort-hotels-winter-discounts/
2. If you're willing to stay close by, you'll save a TON. There's a Groupon right now for the very highly rated Ramada Plaza Anaheim next door. You'll pay around $99 a night and breakfast is included. http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-4314883-10872943?url=http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-ramada-plaza-anaheim
3. Head to my site dealsinaz.com where Disneyland is offering a free vacation planning DVD full of helpful tips and savings ideas. They even personalize it for your family. http://dealsinaz.com/deals/2014/02/heading-to-disneyland-sometime-this-year-snag-a-free-video-and-more-ways-to-save.html
4. Another great resource to check out is mousesavers.com. It's a site I love that focuses on saving on all things Disney!
5. Think about buying your tickets ahead of time at Fry's. With the bonus gift card fuel points, you'll save huge on gas to get there.
6. If you want to do something fun in our neck of the woods (after all, we do have enviable weather), think about heading to the Renaissance Festival. You'll save $2 off each ticket if you buy them at Fry's and they gave me two family four packs to give away. This is always such a wonderful time for the whole family!