PHOENIX -- Haven't had much time to decorate this holiday season?
Home Depot do-it-yourself expert Debbie Hernandez shared two quick and affordable projects that will instantly make your home festive.
Holiday lights glass display
-Glass DecoBloc (available at craft stores)
-Strand of 50 to 100 holiday lights, depending on brightness desired. (Traditional or battery-operated. LED dome lights for a brighter display.)
1. Stuff the strand of lights into the DecoBloc, and feed the end of the strand through the cap so you can plug it into the wall.
2. Create a bow using wire-rimmed ribbon. Cut "V" shape at each end of the ribbon. Create several loops, twisting the ribbon in between each loop.
3. Attach the bow to the DecoBloc.
-Frosted glass spray (available at home improvement stores)
1. Frost the edge of the window with the frosted glass spray. The spray can be used outdoors and will not be washed off with water. (To remove, use window cleaner.)
2. Decorate the frosted window using colored glass markers.