HOTLINE: Tuesday, Oct. 29Posted: Updated:
5700 E McDonald Dr
Outlets at Anthem Christmas Tree Arrival
Outlets at Anthem's Christmas Tree will arrive on Tuesday, October 29th. The annual tree lighting event is November 15- 17, 2013.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
The Adding Debilitating Medical Conditions public hearing will be held on October 29, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm PST in the state laboratory auditorium located at 250 N. 17th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85007. NOTE: This hearing will be streamed live online at livestream.com/azdhs.
Dickey's BBQ Pit
Halloween costume ideas
My Sister's Closet
Dr. Art's Running Tips for 3TV
1. Don't eat breakfast before race but night before eat pasta and bread.
2. Good Shoes - Make sure they fit, but don't run a race in new shoes. Also double knot laces so they don't come undone during race.
3. Pace Yourself - Run at a pace that you can comfortably talk to someone. Don't try to keep up with someone else who may be running a lot faster.
4. Warm up / cool down and if you need to stop and stretch during race, it's ok.
5. Water is best replacement fluid absorbed the easiest. Don't drink sports drinks unless you've had them before.
6. Relax your arms at your sides. Don't bunch up shoulders close to your ears and don't clench your fists.
7. Take comfortable strides, so you don't get injured.
8. Line up race day according to your normal running pace.
9. Slow down and walk if you have to, and listen to your body.
10. Wear layers of clothing so you can take them off if it gets warmer.
11. Don't go out too fast in the beginning of race, so you have something left for the end.
12. Make sure to use restroom or port-a-john before the race.