Back to School DealsPosted: Updated:
The average family spends $635 on back to school shopping. If you listen to my tips, you’ll save A LOT more! Even if you don’t have a child going to school, this is the perfect time to stock up on office supplies or just pens for around the house!
1. Make sure to ad match. Office Max, Target, Walmart, and Staples will all match sales on identical products.
2. Check out for the “doorbusters”. Back to school is my second favorite time to shop besides the holidays. If you can take advantage of all the great deals in one spot, you’re going to do really well.
3. Office Max is offering a printable coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase this week. Look for great deals like $.01 Schoolio Index cards, $.01 Office Max filler paper, $.05 plastic protractors, $.50 Schoolio markers, and $.50 Office Max glue stick 2-packs.
4. Staples is offering a printable coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase this week. My favorite deals there this week are 2-packs of Sharpie markers for $.25, Staples Poly-Covered Notebooks (70 sheets) for $.25, Bic 8-pack pens for $.25, and more.
5. Target offers printable coupons for many back to school items on their site. You’ll be able to use the store coupons along with manufacturers coupons to save even more. Don’t forget to ad match!
6. Think about shopping at non-office stores for school supplies too. Toys r Us is offering a free lunch kit when you purchase any backpack priced $12.99 or more.
7. Check my site on Sunday for the newest ads and different doorbusters we’ll want to stock up on!