Grilled Caesar SaladPosted: Updated:
• Caesar Dressing (I like Girard’s)
• Croutons (I like sun-dried tomato flavored)
• Shaved Parmesan for serving
• 3 heads romaine hearts, sliced lengthwise in 1/2
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Gently toss the hearts of romaine in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 minutes, until grill marks appear and the romaine becomes wilted.
Remove the lettuce to a cutting board and cut into 2-inch wide strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Toss to coat and serve warm. Garnish with the shaved Parmesan & Croutons.