HOTLINE: Friday, Dec. 28Posted: Updated:
Try the Y Days New Year's Eve Sleep Over
All 17 YMCA locations will be open on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day to the public.
For more information about the Valley of the Sun YMCA and its programs please call 602-404-9622 or log onto www.valleyymca.org
AZ Air Time Trampoline Park
13802 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 145 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Monday, December 31st 2012 to Tuesday, January 1st 2013
Drop-off between 7-8pm; Pick-up between 7-8am
$65 per Child; Additional Sibling Discount Available
Participants must be between the ages of 7-17 years old
Price includes AZ Air Time T-Shirt, All Food & Activities
To sign up your child for the New Year's Eve Sleepover at AZ Air Time call 480.427.2000.
For additional information visit www.azairtime.com
Try the Y Days
New Year's Eve Sleep Over
2625 W. Queen Creek Rd. Chandler.
Recycle Phoenix Festival
Friday, December 28
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
19th Avenue amd Bethany Home Road - behind WalMart
(Between First Avenue and First Street and between Washington and Jefferson streets)
2625 W. Queen Creek Rd. Chandler.
Chris Totolo, ChoP Bartender
1 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 ounce rye whiskey
1/2 ounce Heering Cherry Liqueur
1 lemon twist
1 (12-ounce) bottle steam beer, such as Anchor Steam, chilled
Red Wine Cocktail
3 Black Berries
Ciroc Red Berry
Dark Cherry Juice
Cinnamon Clove Simple Syrup
2013 FIESTA BOWL PARADE – 11 A.M. SATURDAY, DEC. 29
Phoenix Planned Major Street Restrictions - Updated Dec. 21
Fiesta Bowl Parade Route
The parade route will start at Montebello Avenue (North Phoenix Baptist Church) and proceed south on Central Avenue, east on Camelback Road, and south on Seventh Street to finish at Montecito Avenue (north of Indian School Road).
Bleacher Construction for the Fiesta Bowl Parade
Central Avenue from Bethany Home to Camelback Roads will be restricted from 6 a.m. on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 through 7 p.m. on Friday, December 28, 2012 to preset bleachers in advance of the parade.
The following time and lane restrictions will be in effect during this period:
• 6 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26 to 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28 – 2 lanes (one southbound and one northbound)
Street Restrictions and Closures for the Fiesta Bowl Parade:
Friday, Dec. 28:
• Central Avenue – Bethany Home to Camelback roads will be closed.
• Bethany Home Road – Central Avenue to Seventh Street will be restricted.
• Bethany Home Road – Central to Seventh avenues will be closed.
Saturday, December 29:
• Central Avenue – Glendale Avenue to Bethany Home Road will be closed.
• Bethany Home Road – Central Avenue to Seventh Street will be closed.
• Seventh Street – Camelback to Indian School roads will be closed.
• Camelback Road – Seventh Avenue to 16th Street will be closed.
• Seventh Street – Bethany Home to Camelback roads will be closed.
• Missouri Avenue – Seventh Avenue to Seventh Street will be closed.
Police officers will be on-site to assist with traffic control and business/resident access.
Street Re-openings for the Fiesta Bowl Parade:
At 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, the following streets will reopen to normal traffic:
• Central Avenue – Camelback to Indian School roads
• Camelback Road – Seventh Avenue to 16th Street
• Seventh Street – Bethany Home to Indian School roads
Central Avenue from Bethany Home to Camelback roads will open at 4 p.m. to restricted traffic to allow for bleacher removal. Central Avenue will open to normal traffic by 8 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, following bleacher removal.
Drivers are encouraged to use alternate routes and allow for additional travel time during this period.