HOTLINE: Saturday, June 9Posted: Updated:
Celebrate Arizona Dairy Month!
Center for Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders, and Center for Peak Performance
Address: 10229 North 92nd Street, Suite 101, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Phone: (480) 314-4299
Gabe Martin, Realtor, 602.405.9696
RE/MAX Fine Properties
Matt Lehrman talks about upcoming shows, concerts, exhibits, festivals and events taking place throughout the Valley’s arts & cultural community. Visit ShowUp.com to sign-up for your chance to win free tickets, to purchase discount tickets, and to find the location of free museum & attraction admissions via Culture Pass. ShowUp.com is a project of Alliance for Audience, a 501c3 non-profit organization, and Matt Lehrman is its founder and Executive Director.
Del Frisco's Grille
2425 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The Capital Grille
Scottsdale: 16489 North Scottsdale Road; Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Phoenix: 2502 East Camelback Road; Phoenix, AZ 85016
CARAMELIZED SHALLOT BUTTER
Butter, salted 2 Sticks
Shallot, sliced 1/8 inch thick 1 Cup
Butter, Clarified 1 Tbsp
Salt, Kosher 1 tsp
Freshly Cracked Pepper 1 tsp
Fresh Lemon Juice ½ tsp.
White Wine 1 Tbsp
1. .Allow the whole butter to soften at room temperature.
2. Warm a sauté pan over high heat. Add the clarified butter, heat to the smoke point, and add the shallots.
3. Caramelize the shallots for two minutes and season with 1 tsp kosher salt.
4. Continue to caramelize the shallots and deglaze with 1 Tbsp of white wine. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
5. Combine shallot mixture and softened butter in a stainless steel mixing bowl and whip to incorporate.
18 oz Dry Aged Sirloin 1 ea
Coffee Rub 2 Tbsp
Shallot Butter 1 oz
1. Roll the sirloin in the coffee rub pressing upon rub to create a "crust".
2. Grill the sirloin to the desired temperature being careful not to burn the crust.
3. Brush the sirloin with the butter and allow the sirloin to "rest" for 5 minutes
4. Carve the sirloin from the bone, slice it into 9-10 pieces and place it on large platter