HOTLINE: Monday, May 14Posted: Updated:
Starlight Children's Foundation Global Ambassador: Tony DiTerlizzi & Starlight Storytellers
Book Signing: 7 p.m. at Changing Hands Bookstore, 6428 S. McClintock Drive, Tempe Starlight Children's Foundation is located at 125 N. 2nd St., Suite 110-654, Phoenix, 480-280-5289.
Travel Deals to London for Summer Olympics
For more information on getting deals on travel to London for the Summer Olympics, visit www.Orbitz.com.
The 5 health tests that Dr. Angela DeRosa reccomends for women include:
1. An EKG for heart disease
2. Skin cancer screenings
3. Pap smears annually between the ages of 21 and 30 and then every three years in patients older than 30, providing they are in a monogamous relationship and have a history of normal pap smears.
4. A mamogram starting at age 40 every other year and annually after age 50.
5. A colonoscopy. After a baseline is established at age 50 then follow-up tests should be done every five to 10 years.
Tests you think you need but may not:
1. Salivary hormone testing.
2. Hair analysis for nutrient testing
3. DXA scans
4. Coronary calcium scan
5. Candida Screening
6. Progesterone levels
Location Based Weather Alerts