Real estate: 3 tips to start a bidding war and 3 tips to win onePosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- The housing inventory is low in Arizona, which means houses aren't on the market for very long, sometimes a matter of hours.
Oftentimes, people are making offers on properties, sight unseen. It's making the market extremely competitive.
Real-estate agent Marge Peck sat down with 3TV's Kaley O'Kelley to talk about bidding wars from both sides of the transaction.
Sellers: How to create a bidding war
1. List in the sweet spot price-wise
2. Market the property in MLS
3. Post as many pictures as you can
Buyers: How to win a bidding war
1. Make is a clean offer
2. Be prepared to make an offer (Have cash ready to go)
3. Don't offer below the list price
For information, visit www.ThePeckTeam.com or call 480-CHOICES.