HOTLINE: Sunday, Jan. 22Posted: Updated:
Phoenix Coyotes Carnival
Brittney Shipp was live out at the Phoenix Coyotes Carnival that will take place Sunday, Jan. 22 from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. at Jobing.com Arena. Tickets to the Carnival are available for $10 while children two years of age and under will be admitted for free. For more information go to http://coyotes.nhl.com/
Cold & Flu Alternatives
For more information go to NSCOTTSDALE.MACARONIKID.com
Building Futures Program
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Building Futures Program can call 602-212-6071 or go to http://www.valleyymca.org/social/buildingFutures.cfm to find a mentor application and contact information for the participating YMCA near you.
Dr. Art Mollen
For more information about the health topics Dr. Art Mollen spoke about, call (602)264-9806
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv
Community Tire & Auto
For more information on Community Tire and Auto go to www.communitytireaz.com
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
Chef Dad's Swiss Cheese & Bacon Dip
12 Slices Bacon (cooked and chopped)
12 oz. Swiss Cheese (shredded)
8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. Worcester Sauce
2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Horseradish
1/4 Cup Scallions (a.k.a. "green onions", green part only, diced)
Salt & Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cook your bacon until slightly crispy, but not crunchy. Drain on paper towels, chop into small pieces then set aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients plus about ¼ teaspoon of both salt & pepper.
4) Put in a buttered or sprayed casserole dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until brown & bubbly.
5) Serve warm with Toasted Baguettes or Ritz® Crackers. Make sure you put a spoon nearby so your guests can get the dip out of the hot dish.
Cooks Note; This dish can be made a day or two ahead of time, just assemble and be sure to cover with plastic wrap then keep refrigerated (not frozen). Bake it fresh when you're ready. You can use Swiss or Gruyere cheese.