Fatal Christmas fire victim ID'd

Posted: Updated:

TUCSON, Ariz. -- The name of the person killed in a house fire on Christmas day in Tucson has been released.

The fire happened early sunday morning at a house just south of park place mall.

When firefighters arrived there were several people inside.  One of them, 31-year-old Joseph Nikols, went to the hospital where he later died.

Another man is in the hospital with life threatening injuries.

Investigators believe the fire was started by a candle.