6 Things you can do now to save money at tax timePosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- With the end of the year rapidly approach, now is the time to take action to save money on your taxes come April.
Lee Cunningham, a manager at Jackson Hewitt Tax Services sat down with Scott Pasmore to offer six suggestions to help you do that.
1. Accelerate deductions and defer income.
2. Clean up your financial portfolio.
3. Consider cash and non-cash year-end charitable donations.
4. Maximize your retirement accounts.
5. Consider a ROTH IRA conversion.
6. Review any life changes.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is located at 8020 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix. For more information, call 602-589-7103 or visit www.JacksonHewitt.com.