Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Mashed PotatoesPosted: Updated:
3# Yukon gold potatoes (whole and skin on)
10 cloves of garlic (roasted)
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. fresh thyme (chopped)
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil whole potatoes until fully cooked.
2. Drain well and mash all of the above until smooth.
3. Place in your bowl and drizzle 2 tsp. and of oil on top for garnish.
4. Serve and enjoy.
3 bunches of broccolini (steamed)
2 cups chopped cranberries
1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
2 Tbsp. pickled ginger
2 Tbsp. chopped shallots
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 cup cranberry juice
½ cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté garlic, shallots, ginger, cranberries in olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Add juice, sugar, OJ concentrate and reduce by ½.
3. Stir in a slurry of 1 Tbsp. cornstarch and cranberry juice.
4. Toss in the broccollini and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy.