City primary election TuesdayPosted: Updated:
TUCSON, Ariz. -- The city's primary election is coming up on Tuesday.
The ballot has candidates for the mayor and council members from wards one, two and four.
Candidates nominated will be on the general election ballot in November.
If you didn't cast your vote by mail on Tuesday you can head to one of these seven polling locations.
The polls will be open between 6 A.M. and 7 at night. Voters do not have to show identification.
- Randolph Golf Complex, 600 S. Alvernon Way.
- Quincie Douglas Library, 1585 E. 36th St.
- Clements Center, 8155 E. Poinciana Drive.
- St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, 1145 E. Fort Lowell Road.
- Udall Park Recreation Center, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Road.
- Valencia Branch Library, 202 W. Valencia Road.
- Tucson City Clerk Elections Center, 800 E. 12th St.