Roasted Sunchokes on Basil-Infused Heirloom Tomatoes with green goddess dressingPosted: Updated:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Use a vegetable brush to scrub any dirt from the creases of the sunchokes.
3. Coat generously in extra virgin olive oil and roast for 40 minutes.
4. Allow to cool, then dice.
1. Dice an assortment of heirloom tomatoes.
2. Place in bowl and cover with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Sprinkle generously with sea salt and chopped fresh basil and stir.
4. Let tomatoes infuse at room temperature for at least one hour.
Green Goddess Dressing
1-1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
Dash (to taste) Tabasco sauce
1 T each chopped basil, chopped tarragon, and minced scallions
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Whisk egg, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and Tabasco to form an aioli (should be about 1 cup).
2. Blend in herbs, scallions, and sour cream.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Drain oil from tomatoes and arrange tomatoes on serving plates.
2. Dress with Green Goddess dressing.
3. Top with roasted sunchokes.