Reid Park Zoo giraffe improving but seriousPosted: Updated:
TUCSON, Ariz. -- Reid Park Zoo officials say the giraffe who was recently poisoned is doing better, but still in serious condition.
Vets checked up on Denver Sunday morning.
She's now eating and drinking a little water.
Earlier this week Denver and another giraffe, Watoto, were both accidentally fed a toxic plant by an apprentice zookeeper. Watoto died.
Sunday, zoo visitors got a chance to see Denver for the first time since the incident.