RECIPE: Sonoma SaladPosted: Updated:
Sonoma Salad - Grand Lux Cafe
• 1 lb. Baby Lettuces
• 1/2 cup Fresh corn kernels
• 1/2 ea. Avocado cut into 1/2" pieces
• 1/4 cup Dates, pitted and cut into 1/2” pieces
• 1/4 cup Red Onions, sliced into thin strips
• 2 cups Cooked marinated chicken, cut into strips
• To taste Kosher or sea salt
• To taste Ground black pepper
• 1 cup Hazelnut Mustard Dressing (recipe to follow)
• 1/4 cup Roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
• 1/4 cup Roasted yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
• 1/4 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
• 1/4 cup Golden Raisins or regular raisins
• 1/2 cup Bacon, cooked, cut into 1/2" pieces
• 1/4 cup Walnuts, glazed and chopped
Place the corn kernels, avocado, dates, red onions and chicken into a large bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
Add the salad dressing around the bowl and over the salad ingredients. Toss the salad ingredients and the dressing together to coat the salad ingredients evenly. Divide the salad evenly onto two salad plates.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients over the salad to garnish.