RECIPE: Seafood Louie SaladPosted: Updated:
Seafood Louie Salad
Chef Chris Vidourek, Cholla Prime Steakhouse
Yield: 1 ea
4oz. spring mix lettuce
3 oz. diced surimi , or shrimp or other seafood
1 sliced hard-boiled egg
3 oz. Thousand island dressing
5 Green stuffed olives
1. Wash and drain lettuce
2. Place lettuce in bowl and toss with half of the dressing.
3. Place in center of plate and pile high.
4. Place seafood in the bowl and toss with remaining dressing
5. Place seafood mixture on top of lettuce
6. Garnish with olives and egg slices