3 Burned in Scottsdale restaurant fire

Posted: Updated:

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- Three people suffered burn injuries when a fire broke out at a Scottsdale restaurant.

Scottsdale Fire Department Battalion Chief Rod Thompson says two of the injured were taken to local hospitals. Their condition wasn't immediately available.

The fire in the Charleston's steakhouse broke out late Sunday afternoon. It wasn't immediately clear if the victims were patrons or employees. But Thompson says the fire was reportedly fed by natural gas and he suspects it was located in the kitchen area.

The flames were quickly extinguished after firefighters arrived.