HOTLINE: Sunday Dec. 12Posted: Updated:
BRITTNEY SHIPP WAS OUT LIVE AT ARIZONA MILLS MALL FOR SALVATION ARMY CHRISTMAS ANGEL PROGRAM
Bring joy to an Arizona child in need this holiday season by taking an angel off the Christmas Angel tree. The Arizona's Family Christmas Angel program, now in its 24th year, is a holiday tradition. This year, The Salvation Army, 3TV and Mix 96.9, with your help, will provide Christmas to more than 48,000 children in need. For more information go to azfamily.com/community.
NetworkingPhoenix.com - Company name and website
Gelie Akhenblit, Founder & CEO
For more information about the health topics Dr. Art Mollen spoke about, call (602)264-9806
WALLY'S WEEKLY CAR REVIEW
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv
20701 N. Scottsdale Rd. Ste. 107-151
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
We are also on Facebook & Twitter @momindex
Bonnie Moehle, Self Realization Coach
For Private Sessions, to purchase a book or to reserve Bonnie as a Speaker at your next event:
Mike Sullivan, director of education for Take Charge America
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
Bank On Yourself
Bank On Yourself
903 W Alameda St # 526
Santa Fe NM 87501-1681
Morton's The Steakhouse
Phoenix: 2501 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, 85016; phone: (602) 955-9577
Scottsdale: 15233 N Kierland Blvd, Scottsdale, 85254; phone: (480) 951-4440
18 fresh large shrimp (8/11 count), shells on
1 cup warm Clarified Butter
1 ½ cups Alex's Bread Crumbs
1 ½ cups Beurre Blanc
3 lemons, halved, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Peel the shrimp as far as the tail; leave the tail shell intact. Devein the shrimp and rinse well. With a small, sharp knife, cut open the shrimp along the vein line approximately two-thirds of the way through the shrimp.
3. Put the warm melted butter in one shallow bowl or deep plate and the bread crumbs in another. (Glass pie plates also work well.) Dip a shrimp in the butter and let the butter drip off the shrimp. Dip the shrimp in the crumbs and press the crumbs on the shrimp so that it is completely coated. Put the shrimp on a cutting board, cut side down, and press lightly to flatten and form a base so that the shrimp can stand upright. Bring the tail over the shrimp and insert the point between the tail fins into the thick end of the shrimp. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
4. As each shrimp is prepared, set it, cut side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Pour any remaining butter over the shrimp. Bake the shrimp for 12 to 13 minutes, or until cooked through and the bread crumbs are crisp and lightly brown.
5. Spoon ¼ cup of Beurre Blanc on each of six serving plates. Top with three shrimp and garnish each plate with a lemon half.