Family displaced after early morning fire rips through Surprise homePosted: Updated:
SURPRISE - In the West Valley flames ripped through a house early Monday morning.
The fire broke out in a Surprise neighborhood near Bullard Avenue and Waddell Avenue around 3:30 a.m.
The fire destroyed much of the home's roof.
Surprise firefighters had their hands full and had to call on other departments to help break the fire down.
Surprise fire said the it appears to have started on the back patio, but no work on what sparked the fire.
Everyone was able to get out and seems to be okay.