Seafood kabobs with a summertime couscous saladPosted: Updated:
4 cups of cooked couscous
1 cup sliced strawberries
½ cup chopped celery
¼ cup diced red onion
½ cup chopped basil
½ cup cherry tomatoes
¼ cup of roasted Poblano chilies
2 cup of arugula
Juice from 2 fresh limes
2 Tbsp. Mexican lime oil
2 tsp. granulated garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all of the above in a bowl and mix well.
1. Cover the grill with foil.
2. Spray the foil with a non-stick spray
3. Place kabobs on the grill and cover the grill with the lid.
4. Grill for 8 minutes and serve.