Three men pass out during home renovation project in Scottsdale

Posted: Updated:

SCOTTSDALE – Three men are in the hospital after passing out during a home renovation project on Wednesday night.

The men were at a house in Scottsdale near 102nd Street and Mountain View. The Scottsdale Fire Department says the men were working on a bathroom at an apartment complex when they got sick and passed out.

3TV has learned it may have been the fumes from the epoxy they were using that caused the men to faint.

The smell was reportedly so bad that a couple of other apartments also had to be evacuated.

A hazmat crew was called in to investigate the incident.