Couple trying to boil lobster severely burned

Posted: Updated:
By Alicia Barron By Alicia Barron
By Alicia Barron By Alicia Barron
By Alicia Barron By Alicia Barron
By Alicia Barron By Alicia Barron
By Alicia Barron By Alicia Barron

MARICOPA – A couple were severely burned while trying to boil a lobster.

A spokesperson from the Maricopa Fire Department said a couple in their 60s were trying to boil a lobster in their pressure cooker.

There was reportedly a malfunction with the pressure cooker as they attempted to boil the lobster and the steam burned the couple.

Both suffered first- and second-degree burns to their hands and chests.