Hotline: Friday, Jan. 8Posted: Updated:
Body & Soul Spa - Lose Inches In 1 Hour!
Body & Soul Spa can help you lose inches in 1 hour and has a special for $99 (reg. $150) for the month of January. To set an appointment with Body & Soul Spa call 480-368-0022.
Chef Chuck Wiley - Café ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
Chef Wiley is the Executive Chef at Café ZuZu in the Hotel Valley Ho located at 6850 E. Main Street in Scottsdale. Call 480-248-2000 for reservations & info.
>>View Chuck Wiley's Recipe for Moroccan Shrimp Salad with Millet, Arugula & Red Onion
Wendie Marlais – Critical Race Day Tips
Wendie Marlais & Dean Shearer have the following race day tips for you:
- Nothing new on race day, ie; includes shoes/socks/clothes, unfamiliar foods not used in training, etc
- Get to race early
- Bring sunscreen/Vaseline
- Use Porta Potty early to avoid inevitable long lines
- Bring toss away clothes/lawn bags for beginning of race
- Hydrate plenty leading up to the race
- Do not go out fast at race start/stick to pacing plan
- Drink at all water stops.
To contact Dean Shearer send your to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
For more information on Pilates by Marlais call 602-538-0406.
Showup.com – Things To Do In & Around Tempe
- Altered States: Paintings by Gordon Cheung from Stephane Janssen Collection opens Sat., Jan. 9th thru April 10th at ASU Art Museum
- Music in the Garden Winter Concert Series: The Swingtips on Sun. Noon – 2pm thru Feb. 21st at Desert Botanical Garden.
- August: Osage County performs tonight 7:30pm, Sat. 2pm & 7:30pm & Sun. 2pm & 7pm at ASU Gammage.
Fort McDowell - Sit-N-Go Blackjack
Fort McDowell Casino has Sit-N-Go Blackjack where each table winner wins $50 prize, start with 2000 chips & can get 3000 more for $5 dealer appreciation . Sundays 3pm thru 9pm, end of the month finals is $5000 prize pool Sun. Jan.31st at 8pm. For more information call 1-800-THE-FORT.
Flowers provided by: AVANT- GARDE William and Company Floral Design Studio located at 803 North 7th St. in Phoenix. For more information call 602-252-1685, fax 602-252-1686, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them on the web.