HOTLINE: Sunday, Nov. 22Posted: Updated:
BRITTNEY SHIPP WAS OUT LIVE AT:
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
Health care bills, including the Senate health care bill expected to be voted on Saturday night.
For more information about the health topics Dr. Art Mollen spoke about, call (602)264-9806
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
www.Self Breast Exams and Mammograms - Guideline Suggestions Changing
For more information from Jeff Coruccini of Fantasy Football Starters, email email@example.com or visit www.fantasyfootballstarters.com
Marie Callender's Pies & Feasts Provide Everything You Need For The Perfect "Home-Cooked Holiday Meal"
Tips for the Perfect Pumpkin Pie
1. Start with a great crust. It must be flakey like Marie Callender's and have the right ratio of flour to shortening. You can also find the Marie Callender's crust, which is the next best thing to our fresh-made crust, in your grocer's freezer.
2. Use quality pumpkin.
3. The spices that you use make a huge difference. We use a high-end cinnamon (Saigon), high heat dry milk, cornstarch, and pumpkin spices in our dry mix.
4. Make your filling a day ahead of using it. This allows all of the ingredients to blend together and improves the flavor.
5. Use ice cold water and cold, whole eggs.
6. Use a rubber spatula when making the filling, and again just prior to using to stir the product. Do not use a wire whip. You do not want to add air into the filling. This could produce air bubbles, which may rise to the surface of the pie.
7. Bake the pie the day you are going to eat it to ensure freshness.
8. And, if you don't want to be stuck in the kitchen making your own pies this holiday season, then simply visit a Marie Callender's restaurant and take-home one of your favorite pies.
Marie Callender's Holiday Feasts Copy Points
·Take the "stress" out of your holidays with Marie Callender's five delicious, pre-cooked Holiday Feasts, starting at just $99.99.
·Order your Holiday Feasts and Pies NOW at participating locations or by visiting the Marie Callender's website at mariecallenders.com
·Don't delay! Holiday Feasts must be ordered by November 24th
·The Holiday Feasts serve 6 to 8 and feature a complete dinner with all of the trimmings and, of course, one of Marie Callender's signature whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie. Preparation to the table in under 3 hours... you can't beat that!
·You can purchase Marie Callender's Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast ($36.99), Honey-Glazed Ham ($38.99), Whole Roasted Turkey ($48.99), or any delicious sides a la carte to complement your homemade dishes.
·Cooking your own homemade feast? Don't forget to pick up one of Marie Callender's Famous Pies! Holiday favorites include pecan, apple and pumpkin!
·For more information, or to find a Marie Callender's location nearest you, visit mariecallenders.com.