Monday, May 11Posted: Updated:
Mystery shopping rip-offs, pyramid schemes and work-from-home offers A growing number of Arizona job seekers are getting ripped off by mystery-shopper pitches, pyramid schemes, work-from-home offers and other scams that seem too good to be true. For more information, visit .
Save Money on Postage For more information, visit or call 480-268-9395.
Anesthesia Awareness -- Dr. Fred W. Ernst and DuWayne Nevius Dr. Fred Ernst, author of "Truth, Lies and the O.R." will be speaking about Awarness Under Anesthesia -- A Patient's Nightmare at Changing Hands Bookstore, Tuesday, May 12. For more information, visit .
Rolf's If you are interested or know someone who is interested in a makeover, send a letter and a photograph to Rolf's, Attention: Makeovers, 8787 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85253. For more info on Rolf's, call 480-596-0806 or visit .
Hearing Levels -- Prevent Hearing Damage The next free hearing screening will take place on Thursday, May 14, at 1840 S. Stapley Drive in Mesa. For additional dates and locations, call 480-464-8500 or visit .
Free Rabies Clinics Visit Villa de Paz Plaza, 10540 W. Indian School Road, in Phoenix for a free rabies vaccination clinic tomorrow, May 12. For additional dates and more information, visit .
Obama at ASU Graduation Security will tight and they are being very restrictive with what you can and cannot take into the stadium. No water bottles, backpacks, umbrellas or air horns. Purses will be limited in size. Everyone must have a ticket in order to get in. For more information please visit, .
Dr. Ted Diethrich For more information, call the Arizona Heart Institute and Foundation at 602-266-2200, or toll-free 1-800-345-HART or visit online at www.AZHeart.com.
Barcelona Steakhouse Located at 15440 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, or call 480.603.0370.
BBB Internet Scams The top ten monst common scams can be found on the Attorney General's website - .
Free Solar Panels - Flagstaff For more information on the pilot program, visit the APS website: .
The Center for Science in the Public's Sodium Report For more information visit .
Prohibited Items List for Attendees (FOR ASU COMMENCEMENT)
- Unopened packages.
- Seat cushions and seats with back rests.
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to guns, ammunition or knives (regardless of size).
- Leatherman or similar tools.
- Sharp and/or pointed objects (scissors, knitting needles, box cutters, etc.).
- Mace or pepper spray.
- Spray containers, aerosols, flammable liquids.
- Air horns.
- Explosives or fireworks.
- Laser lights or pointers.
- Containers of any type-glass bottles (perfume, drink bottles, etc.), cans or thermoses.
- Foods that can be used as projectiles (oranges, apples, pears, etc.).
- Alcohol of any kind.
- Signs, banners or posters.
- Coolers, grocery bags, tote bags or duffel bags.
- Backpacks purses larger than 12"x12"x12".
- Poles or tripods.