Late-night snack sparks apartment fire

Posted: Updated:

PHOENIX -- A Valley woman is looking for a new place to live after a late-night snack sparked a fire in her apartment.

Kitchen fire

Late-night snack costs Valley woman her home - A Valley woman says her kitchen caught on fire while she was cooking a late-night snack.

Search Video:

Firefighters were called out to an apartment complex near 44th Street and Baseline Road just after 3:45 a.m. Friday.

Crews said the woman was cooking and stepped away for a minute. That's when her kitchen caught on fire.

Nobody was hurt, but the apartment is a complete loss.