Tucson teen died from alcohol poisoning at frat housePosted: Updated:
TUCSON - The Montgomery County coroner's office says an autopsy has determined an 18-year-old Wabash College freshman died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Johnny D. Smith of Tucson was found unconscious at the Delta Tau Delta fraternity house Oct. 5. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
The chapter has been suspended by the fraternity and by the college, a liberal arts school of some 900 students about 40 miles northwest of Indianapolis.