1 Treated for smoke inhalation after apartment fire in Scottsdale

Posted: Updated:
azfamily.com

SCOTTSDALE -- The Scottsdale Fire Department was working a first-alarm apartment fire near 77th Street and Osborn Road late Wednesday morning.

The fire was contained to two units and resulted in two residents being displaced.

An adult female was treated for smoke inhalation at Scottsdale Osborn.

The fire was called out as a two-alarm blaze, according to Tiffani Nichols with the Scottsdale Fire Department.

There is no information on the cause or extent of damage at this time.

The Scottsdale Springs apartment complex management is looking for units in the complex for the displaced residents.