AZ board members chosen for Super Bowl XLIXPosted: Updated:
The board of directors chosen to oversee fundraising for next year's Super Bowl in Glendale is comprised of business leaders from around the Valley.
The Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee introduced members of the board on Wednesday.
- Board Chair David Rousseau, president, SRP
- Brad Anderson, executive vice president, brokerage office services, CB Richard Ellis
- Michael Bidwill, president, Arizona Cardinals
- Jose Cardenas, senior vice president and general council, Arizona State University
- David Farca, president, ToH Design Studio
- Jim Grogan, chief operating officer, International Capital Investment Company
- Michael Haenel, executive vice president, Cassidy Turley
- Mike Kennedy, partner, Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. (chairman, Super Bowl XLII Host Committee in 2008)
- Dan Lewis, senior vice president, Sovereign Finance
- Jeffrey Lowe, president, MidFirst Bank
- Mary Martuscelli, regional resident for the private client reserve, U.S. Bank
- Andrew McCain, vice president and CFO, Hensley Beverage Company
- Patrick McGinley, vice president of property management, Vestar
- Steve Moore, president and CEO, Greater Phoenix CVB
- Jodi Noble, partner, Deloitte
- Jay Parry, president and CEO, Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee
- Earl Petznick Jr., president and CEO, Northside Hay Company
- Ken Van Winkle, managing partner, Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
- KJ Wagner, president and CEO, Willis of Arizona, Inc.
- David Watson, co-founder and managing partner, mybody and president and managing partner, Revolution Tea
- John Zidich, CEO, Republic Media Publisher, The Arizona Republic
"We want to promote Arizona as an ideal destination for businesses and tourists well beyond Super Bowl XLIX," Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee Chairman David Rousseau said.
Super Bowl XLIX is scheduled to be played at University Of Phoenix Stadium on Feb. 1, 2015, marking Arizona's second Super Bowl in seven years.
In Super Bowl XLII at University of Phoenix Stadium on Feb. 3, 2008, The New York Giants beat the New England Patriots 17-14.
Arizona's first big game, Super Bowl XXX, was held at Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium in 1996, with the Dallas Cowboys beating the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-17.
Copyright 2014 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.