Minor fire reported at Shelton restaurantPosted: Updated:
Fire crews were called to a minor fire at the Casa Nova Ristorante on River Road.
Crews were called to the restaurant around 4 a.m. Friday and found a minor fire in the chimney of the brick oven.
Firefighters were able to quickly knock down the fire and prevent it from spreading to the rest of the building.
Officials said there was no significant damage and the restaurant will be able to open Friday as scheduled.
Copyright 2014 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.