A fire at a roofing company's warehouse Monday was sparked after someone threw cigarettes into the bed of a pickup, Glendale fire authorities said.
The pickup was full of roofing materials, tar and gasoline. The fire, which has been ruled accidental, spread to the warehouse and office space at Cutting Edge Curbing Sand and Rock at 7540 N. 67th Ave.
Locked doors challenged the 60 firefighters who were called to the scene.
Once they got in, visibility also impeded their progress, according to Glendale Fire Department spokesman Mike Young.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.