Some CT museums offering free admission on Sept. 28Posted: Updated:
Connecticut residents will have the chance to visit some of their favorite museums later this month for free.
More than 1,500 museums nationwide will be participating in the Annual Museum Day on Sept. 28.
The following Connecticut museums will be participating in the event:
- Hill-Stead Museum
- Connecticut Historical Society
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
- Old Tolland County Courthouse
- Old Tolland County Jail & Museum
- Roseland Cottage
- Imagine Nation Museum
- Connecticut River Museum
- Bellarmine Museum of Art
- Bruce Museum
- New Haven Museum
- Custom House Maritime Museum
People can get their free tickets by going to the Smithsonian Magazine's website. Click the following link for more information, http://bit.ly/1eMpc70.
Copyright 2013 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.