Coyotes single-game tickets for 2013-14Posted: Updated:
Phoenix Coyotes Co-Owner and Alternate Governor Anthony LeBlanc announced today that single game tickets for the team's two home preseason games and first 22 home games of the 2013-14 NHL regular season go on sale to the general public on Thursday, Sept. 5 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets for all remaining home games will go on sale at a later date.
Pricing for Coyotes single game tickets for the 2013-14 season starts at just $35 per game and complete ticket pricing for all single game tickets is available at www.PhoenixCoyotes.com.
In addition, Five-Game Packs will go on sale. Purchasing one of these plans gives fans priority over the general public on playoff tickets and includes a significant savings off the gate price.
The Coyotes open the 2013-14 preseason on Sunday, Sept. 15 at 7:00 p.m. at Jobing.com Arena against the Los Angeles Kings. The regular season home opener is Thursday, Oct. 3 at 7:00 p.m. against the New York Rangers.
For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.PhoenixCoyotes.com.
2013-14 HOME GAME HIGHLIGHTS
- October 3 – Season opener at Jobing.com Arena versus Henrik Lundqvist and the New York Rangers.
- October 19 – Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg and the Detroit Red Wings make their only visit to Jobing.com Arena.
- October 26 – The Coyotes host Jordan Eberle, Taylor Hall and the Edmonton Oilers.
- October 29 – Dustin Brown and the Los Angeles Kings make their first visit Jobing.com Arena
- November 5 – The Vancouver Canucks, led by forwards Henrik and Daniel Sedin travel to Glendale.
- November 9 – Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals make their only visit to Jobing.com Arena.
- November 16 – The Coyotes host Steven Stamkos, Martin St. Louis and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- November 23 – Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and the Anaheim Ducks make their first visit to Glendale.
- November 30 – The Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks make their first of two trips to Jobing.com Arena.
- December 27 – The San Jose Sharks led by Joe Thornton visit Jobing.com Arena.
- January 4 – Claude Giroux and the Philadelphia Flyers make their only visit to Glendale.
- January 11 – The Anaheim Ducks make their final visit to the Valley.
- January 16 – Roberto Luongo and the Vancouver Canucks make their second visit to Jobing.com Arena.
- January 18 – The New Jersey Devils and Martin Brodeur make their only visit to Glendale.
- January 20 – The Coyotes host Dion Phaneuf, Phil Kessel and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- January 28 – The Los Angeles Kings make their final visit to the Valley.
- February 1 – Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins come to Jobing.com Arena.
- February 7 – Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks make their final visit to Glendale.
- March 4 – The Vancouver Canucks make their final appearance of the regular season at Jobing.com Arena.
- March 6 – P.K. Subban, Danny Briere and the Montreal Canadiens come to Jobing.com Arena.
- March 15 – The Calgary Flames make their last of three visits to Jobing.com Arena.
- March 22 – Patrice Bergeron, Jarome Iginla and the Boston Bruins come to Glendale.
- April 12 – Logan Couture, Patrick Marleau and the division-rival San Jose Sharks make their final appearance of the regular season at Jobing.com Arena.
- April 13 – Tyler Seguin and the Dallas Stars come to town for the regular season finale.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.