A candlelight vigil was held Tuesday night in honor of two little girls that died after a fire broke out inside their Putnam home last week.
Alexis Auger, 3, and her sister, 9-month-old Ava, died of smoke inhalation.
Their mother and her boyfriend managed to escape the fire.
The blaze was ruled accidental.
The community came together at the Rotary Park to let the family know that they are not alone.
"My heart goes out to all of them," said one mourner.
Copyright 2013 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.