Bookmark Us sidebarPosted: Updated:
Favorites, also known as bookmarks, are a convenient way to organize and find webpages that you visit frequently. Here's how to add http://www.cbs5az.com to your favorites!
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to http://www.cbs5a.com. Next, click on the Favorites menu button, located to the left of your first browser tab. (Please note that you can use the following shortcut keys in lieu of clicking the menu button: ALT + Z)
- The Add to Favorites drop-down menu should now be displayed. Click on the option labeled Add to Favorites... (Please note that you can use the following shortcut keys in lieu of clicking the menu option: Ctrl+D)
- The Add a Favorite dialog window should now be displayed, overlaying your browser window. In the field labeled Name you will see the default name for the current favorite. This field is editable and can be changed to anything that you desire.
- Below the Name field is a drop-down menu labeled Create in:. The default location selected here is Favorites. If this location is kept, this favorite will be saved at the root level of the Favorites folder. If you wish to save this favorite in another location, click the arrow within the drop-down menu. Then click Add.