Lana's Frog in a Blender
Recipe from Lana Bradshaw of Miss.
- 2 packages of pistachio pudding (instant is fine)
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 small bottle of cherries
- 1 cup of green grapes
- Make pudding as directed on box.
- Blend all the ingredients together. Don't forget to drain the cherries first.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour. Now you are finished!
For larger portions for company or parties, just double all the ingredients above. Kids and adults love it!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.