Italian chicken penneUpdated:
Recipe from Alyssa Downing of Henderson, Texas
Prep Time: less than 30 minutes
Total Time: less than 1 hour
2 cups penne noodles
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 can all white chicken breast
1/4 cup Italian or light Italian dressing
2 tsp Tony's Creole Seasoning
- Fill a pot with water and add olive oil.
- While water is coming to a boil, drain the can of chicken and lightly cook with Tony's Creole in another pan (using a microwave cooks it too much, too fast and I found that it steals some of the flavor).
- Make sure to "shred" the chicken to small "string" pieces.
- Add raw Penne noodles to the boiling water and cook to al dente.
- Drain the noodles and return them to the pan, adding the Italian Dressing and chicken on low heat.
- Stir until all ingredients are warm.
- Serve topped with any cheese and/or parsley for flavor.
Servings: Serves 2-5 people
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.