Recipe from Sue Durst of Longview, Texas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50-55 minutes
1 lb. hamburger meat
1 medium onion (sliced thin)
1 can tomato sauce
Hot sauce (to taste)
1/4 cup catsup
1 can Of whole kernel corn
1 cup macaroni (cooked)
- Brown meat and onion together.
- After browned, drain grease off, put back in skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, whole kernel corn, hot sauce, and catsup.
- Cook macaroni till almost done,drain macaroni.
- When meat mixture has cooked together good, add macaroni to meat mixture in skillet.
Servings: Serving For 6
Comments: I like to serve corn bread on the side.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.