PHOENIX -- Are you still trying to figure out what to do with your hair and makeup for Halloween this year? Tess Rafols visited Hair Pollution Salon on Good Morning Arizona Thursday to get some tips to recreate salon looks at home.
Halloween Hair and Makeup Tips
- Add setting spray to hair to make sure it lasts all night
- Set hair with pin curls then remove after they sit for a while
- Comb out curls to get a wavy, retro effect
- Add shine spray then bobby pin some pieces and add a headband
- Finish the hair with a strong setting spray
- Makeup: Try out a smoky, glamorous look with a bold eyebrow, cheek and lip
- Tease hair a bit then comb it back into a loose ponytail
- Curl the ponytail underneath hair toward the neck and let the remaining hair hang in a bob
- Crisscross a few bobby pins under the hair to help the bob stay in place
Si from Duck Dynasty
- Apply some glue to fake beard hair and attach to face. You can make the beard as thick as you like
- Use clip-in extensions for long hair. You can purchase a different hair color then spray them gray for the costume
- Makeup: Apply a highlight and contour side by side beneath eyes and beside the nose to get an aged and wrinkled look
If you mention you watched these tips on 3TV, you receive 25 percent off at Hair Pollution Salon, located at 16th Street and McDowell Road.