October is my favorite month of the entire year! Not only is fall beginning here in Arizona, but it's a month when the world comes together to FIGHT breast cancer and raise awareness. I love to give back whenever I have the opportunity, so I have pulled together my favorite items this October to benefit breast cancer awareness. Each of these products donate proceeds to fund research, mammograms for women and much more! And by purchasing these great items do you not only help women across America, but you will look cute, stylish and stay on trend this season. Check out the links below for more info!
Keep in the know with trends, updates, and more with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
BREAST CANCER PRODUCTS PINTEREST BOARD
• Philosophy’s Shower for the Cure shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, 100% of net proceeds will support the Women’s Cancer Research Fund
• Alex And Ani’s Arms of Strength Charm Bracelet, 20% sales will support the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
• ONEHOPE’s Chardonnay, 50% of sales will support the National Breast Cancer Foundation
• Ideaology Work Out Clothes- Macy’s will donate 5% of the sale price from the Ideology items to Breast Cancer Research Foundation
• FITNESS Magazines Best Breast Cancer Product Picks- So many choices, funds donated very from brand to brand.
• Gaiam’s Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Yoga Mat ($21.98) - $1 from each mat goes to the Breast Cancer Foundation
• Nestle Pure Life water’s “Pink Pack” - Every Nestlé Pure Life "Pink Pack" produced counts towards a donation to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, with a minimum donation this year of $500,000.
• Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves and hand wraps ($6.99 - $39.99) - Between $1 and 25 cent donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation