spicy shrimp mix
cilantro cream sauce
1. Cover one side of half sheet of seaweed with sushi rice.
2. Place rice side facing cutting board and place the spicy shrimp mix, avocado and cucumber in the center of seaweed going horizontally.
3. Take bottom edge of roll and place over ingredients and then roll forward until roll is closed.
4. Take bamboo mat and place on top of roll and then somewhat firmly press over roll. (be sure to wrap bamboo mat in plastic before placing on top of roll)
5. Cut to desired pieces.
6. Pour cilantro cream sauce on top and then place pickled onions over sauce.
Cilantro Cream Sauce
4oz. cream cheese
1/2 Tbsp. sour cream
3.5oz. tomatillo sauce
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. celery salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chilean Seabass with Yuzu White Truffle Oil
yuzu white truffle oil
1. Heat saute pan with oil.
2. Salt and black pepper both sides of chilean seabass or desired fish.
3. Place in saute pan and cook to desired temperature.
4. Remove from pan and place in desired dish, pour yuzu sauce over the top of fish and then lightly drizzle the white truffle oil and top with petite greens.
2 part yuzu (japanese citrus)
1 part soy
Combine ingredients and mix well.