My Sister's Closet
2033 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
For more information visit www.aawl.org or call 602-273-6852.
Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St. in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log on to www.drartmollen.com.
BANK OF AMERICA'S HOLDING THREE DAYS OF SEMINARS ON LOAN MODIFICATIONS AND SHORT SALES, FOR LOCAL BORROWERS STRUGGLING TO KEEP CURRENT ON THEIR MORTGAGE.
NEXT TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY ... FROM EIGHT AM TO EIGHT PM ...
AT THE SHERATON PHOENIX DOWNTOWN.
YOU HAVE TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE, WHICH YOU CAN DO AT *BANKOFAMERICA.COM/HOMEOWNEREVENT.*
Gobble Give Event - Good Morning Arizona
You can help by purchasing a Gobble Give card at any Fry's Food Store in the Valley. For more information visit azfamily.com/community
As the Arizona Humane Society kicks off its Fill the Holidays with Love: Stuff a Stocking for a Pet in Need campaign - http://www.azhumane.org/filltheholidays/index.html we are pleased to announce the following events:
Special Thanksgiving Feast
Donations of canned cat, kitten, dog and puppy food can be made at all three AHS locations - Campus for Compassion, Sunnyslope, Petique - and will provide a special Thanksgiving feast to our shelter pets.
Santa Paws is Coming to Town! (flyer attached)
Has your pet been naughty or nice this year?
Petique - Biltmore Fashion Park
Saturday, November 24
12 pm - 5pm
Sunday, November 25
12 pm - 2pm
Photos are $15 and include a fun and festive photo frame card
(Proceeds to benefit AHS homeless animals)
Barks and Brews
Beer, food, music and man's best friend!
Rose and Crown Pub
Saturday, November 24
11 am - 10 pm
628 E. Adams St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
(20% of proceeds to benefit AHS)
Critter Crafters - AHS Humane Ed-venture
Parents, would you like some extra holiday shopping time? Sign your kids up for Critter Crafters!
AHS' Campus for Compassion
Saturday, December 8
1 - 4 pm
1521 W. Dobbins Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85041
Ages: 8 - 12
Cost: $35.00 per camper
E-mail email@example.com for more information.
AIRPORT TIPS AND PARKING COUPON
Phoenix, AZ - Thanksgiving travelers will fill Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport beginning early next week and the Airport is prepared. America's Friendliest Airport® is offering travel tips and a terminal garage parking discount.
If you are planning to park at the Airport, Sky Harbor is offering a coupon for 40% off the terminal garage rate through November 28. The coupon, which can be downloaded and printed from skyharbor.com or shown on a mobile device, allows travelers to park in the terminal garage for just $15 per day, compared to the usual rate of $25. This means no waiting for buses - just drive to your terminal, park, and walk right to the ticket counter or security checkpoint. Customers can stay past November 28. However, the discount is only valid November 14-28. The coupon is not valid in the Terminal 2 Economy section.
· Be sure to arrive at the Airport two hours before your flight departs, especially if you are parking in economy areas or checking bags.
· For updated information on parking availability, visit skyharbor.com/FindASpot on your desktop computer or visit skyharbor.com on a mobile device. Sky Harbor also has a 24-hour parking hotline: 602-273-4545. If you park in Economy parking, look for a sign at the bus stop and scan the QR Code with your smartphone to be sent a text or email reminder of where you parked.
· Liquids and gels must be in 3 oz containers or less to pass through security. Bring a zip top bag to consolidate small quantities of liquids. Larger quantities of medically necessary liquids are allowed only at the discretion of TSA screeners.
· Food items such as pies and cakes are permitted, but may require further inspection. If travelers are not sure if a food item is considered a liquid or gel, it is best to pack the item in checked baggage or ship it to a destination in advance. If you have questions about security screening, visit tsa.gov or contact the Transportation Security Administration at: 866-289-9673 or TSA-ContactCenter@dhs.gov <mailto:TSA-ContactCenter@dhs.gov.
· Bring a snack or meal for the plane. Food may be carried through security and beverages may be purchased past security and brought onto the aircraft. Many new restaurants have opened at Sky Harbor offering local and national favorites to go.
· Mark your bags and electronics clearly so you recognize them immediately. Remember to have your claim check or ID ready at baggage claim when you return to Phoenix so that if you are approached by staff, you won't be delayed looking for this information.
· Use the free cell phone lots (one located on the East side of the Airport and one located on the West side) to wait for arriving passengers and avoid circling the terminals.