NHRA Arizona Finals
Brittney Shipp was live out at the NHRA Finals at Firebird Raceway. For more information go to www.firebirdraceway.com
Fantasy Football Starters
For more information on FantasyFootballStarters.com go to www.fantasyfootballstarters.com or call 480-668-6014
Dr. Art Mollen
For more information about the health topics Dr. Art Mollen spoke about, call (602)264-9806
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org.
Chef Dad’s Magic Bars
1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 Cup Sugar
6 Tbsp. Butter (unsalted, melted)
1/4 Cup Toffee Bits
1 1/4 Cups Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Cups Sweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use aluminum foil to line the inside of your 9 x 13 casserole dish. Lightly spray the foil with cooking spray for easy removal of these magic bars when they are done cooling. If you have the new Reynolds Wrap® (non-stick variety), you won’t need to spray your foil.
2) Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl then mix well. Put in your casserole dish and press down to make your crust. We only want the crust on the bottom of the pan. There is no need to try and come up the sides of the dish.
3) Next, evenly sprinkle the toffee bits over the crust, then the chocolate chips then the coconut. Now evenly pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until the coconut starts turning golden brown.
4) After removing from the oven, allow dish to cool on your countertop for 1 hour then put in your fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight so the bars firm up before we try and cut them into squares.
5) Remove from the refrigerator then lift the entire (uncut) bars from the casserole dish by grabbing the foil. Remove the foil then cut into squares and serve.
Cooks Note: These can be stored in a zipper bag in your fridge for at least one