PHOENIX -- Looking and feeling your best doesn't have to cost a fortune.
When it comes to beautiful skin, holistic pharmacist and health author Sherry Torkos says you can find everything you need in the supplements section of your local drugstore.
"It's amazing the solutions you can find in the supplements section," she said.
- Zinc for acne (wound healing and anti-inflammatory)
- Honey to quickly heal a blemish (dab on, let it dry and then wash)
- Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) for acne, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis
- Coconut oil for dry hair (a little bit goes a long way)
- Biocell Collagen for fine lines and wrinkles
The best and easiest thing you can do for your skin is drink plenty of water. Hydration is key.