PHOENIX -- Summer has arrived and with the rise in temperature comes an increase in perspiration levels. As we all know white/light colors are cooler to wear in the intense sunlight. Unfortunately, many of us suffer from excessive sweating leaving behind embarrassing stains on our light colored clothing.
Botox has been effectively used for relaxing facial muscles to smooth wrinkles and deep lines but did you know it can miraculously decrease excessive sweating?
With a simple procedure, excessive perspiration, also known as hyperhydrosis, can be significantly decreased with effects lasting for three to four months between treatments.
- Do you feel your deodorant is not working?
- Do you frequently find your clothing extremely wet with sweat?
- Do you feel the need to change shirts or carry extra shirts with you?
- Do you feel the need to shower more frequently to manage perspiration and body odor?
- Do you have to buy more clothes to replace ones ruined by perspiration stains?
If many answers to these questions are "yes," you may want to consider treatment for this troublesome condition.
The cost is normally around $400. Botox not usually covered by insurance except for some cases of migraines.
9377 East Bell Road Suite 143 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
480-619-4097 or DeRosaMedical.com