Worker dies after electrocution at Chandler business

Print
Email
|

by azfamily.com

Video report by Karen Brown

Posted on August 1, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Updated Monday, Aug 4 at 2:19 PM

Map: Electrocution

View larger map

CHANDLER, Ariz. -- A 27-year-old man died after he was electrocuted on the job, according to Chandler police.

The man, a contractor or subcontractor, was working on an electrical box Friday afternoon at Allard Collision near Arizona Avenue and Warner Road in Chandler.

He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Police will conduct a death investigation but said it appears to be a tragic accident.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was contacted but did not immediately respond to the scene.

Print
Email
|