School maintenance worker suffers electrical shock

Print
Email
|

by The Associated Press

azfamily.com

Posted on December 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Updated Friday, Dec 7 at 9:36 AM

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- A maintenance employee at a Glendale high school was taken to a hospital after he suffered an electrical shock while working on electrical equipment at the school's baseball field.
 
Glendale Fire Department spokesman Michael Young says the field's sprinklers kicked on Wednesday morning while the Deer Valley High School employee was working on electric equipment.
 
The sprinklers sprayed water on the worker and electrical equipment.
 
The worker complained of arm pain and chest and shoulder discomfort and was brought to a hospital to be examined.

Print
Email
|